Remember how much I love lists? Well, this morning is obviously the right time to make a "Count Your Blessings, Honour" list. I recruited my oldest three children to help me and we sat around the kitchen table with the littlest wandering around our legs. I think the setting may have influenced our list a bit, but here are
(not listed in order of importance)
- Food - we have plenty to eat!
- Shelter - our house
- Sauder Village membership
- Piano Lessons - we can learn music
- Money - we have enough for our needs
- Jesus - God the Son who paid our sin debt
- God - who loves us completely
- Air Conditioner
- Syrup - to make pancakes & waffles even better!
- Dishes - we don't have to eat on our bare hands or the bare table
- Toaster waffles - breakfast can be fast & yummy
- A Kitchen table - that moves around easily for cleaning the floor
- Cupboards - to hold our dishes & food
- Babies - to reproduce us (so the human race keeps going on)
- Refrigerator - to keep our milk cold
- Pitchers on the ball field
- Mommy - she gives us food and reproduces
- Teeth - to eat with
- Milk - to give us strong bones
- Daddy - he is fun
- Fans - to cool us off
- Books - help us learn
- Dolly our puppy
Can you tell which person contributed which item?
Hint: I don't use the word "reproduce."