Sunday, February 20, 2011

19/28 (Love)

Yesterday all those affiliated with the David Hutchins family (minus one) gathered at my parents' house. I think the final count was 37 people, but I'm not sure. I really like my big, loud, obnoxiously strange family and I was really excited to look for examples of love in action. I walked around the house snapping pictures, no doubt annoying several of the two-year-olds (sorry, kids, but you're too cute!) and happened to be chatting with my sister when her sweet son, Jack, approached her. Nearly in tears, he said to his mommy "I make Papa sad."
So his mommy located Papa and Jack made his apologies. I have never seen such a tender heart in such a young child. Maybe he takes after his dad's side more than ours. ;)

Love makes it right.




No comments:

Post a Comment