Friday, March 30, 2012

Questions

So I don't really have a subject today. 
I found these pretty faces around my house and I thought I'd share them.

How important is cropping and the "rule of thirds"?
I mean, for the average, everyday mother-of-five.
You know, that lady who takes hundreds of pictures and doesn't generally make prints of them?



And what about focus?  Is it a better picture when the background is blurry or would you rather see for thousands of yards beyond your subject?


Do any of these photographic details really matter?
I mean, I am taking pictures of their childhood.  Some of us people don't have photographic evidence of our their early years.  Some of us don't have any evidence at all of our early years.

Sorry.
That's another post.



I just can't decide if it matters to me or not.
I cannot do everything perfectly.
I am not sure if I can do anything perfectly.


Unless it can be done in 5 minutes or less.

1 comment:

  1. I get frustrated by my lack of photography knowledge and skill. Drew reminds me to relax and just enjoy the sweet moments--blurry or not. You do take great pictures and have some darn cute faces to photograph. Win win.

    ReplyDelete