Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bouncing Back in Time (or just to Michigan)

I went with my Son the 3rd Grade Student on a field trip this week.
We rode in the very back of the bus.

I'm still a little sore from the bouncing.
I tried to take his picture, but the flying out of the seat thing kind of messed up the focus.  He's cute anyway.


His class was visiting their Amish pen pals at a school about an hour and a century away.
The Amish scholars in their plain dress and bonnets, squared-off hair cuts and suspenders were very cute.  But they don't want their picture taken. I knew that.  I didn't ask about the horse outside.  I just risked it.


I also didn't ask before I took pictures of their baked goods.  Since I bought some of these soft loaves at the Amish bakery (you should see the oven!), I didn't think it would be a big deal.


I brought the bread back to the future and my modern-ish family enjoyed it.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment