Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Full of Girl Life


When I have a long List To Be Accomplished, I always seem to have a little girl on my lap. She tries my patience, but she also provides the best laughs. I snapped this picture a few months ago. Not the best photography, but a perfect capture of happy childhood. I love the little sister watching from inside. I love the eyes screwed shut, praising the Lord. I love the kitty balanced on her shoulder. In the next moment the kitty scratched her neck and the praises stopped. She threw the kitty away from her. I hope that part is not what she learned from me.

3 comments:

  1. why did i not know that you had a blog? i feel like a total idiot! LOVE the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that you had a blog either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sae saw this pic and said "girl, dancing! praising Jesus!" without any translation...i guess kids understand other kids without a word.

    ReplyDelete